Thursday, October 2, 2008

A MUCH NEEDED FIELD TRIP

I had a very stressful and busy week last week and the beginning of this one didn't seem to be any better. What I ended up doing was taking a step back from schooling the kids. Oh, we have been doing some school this week, but I decided not to push myself or them like I have been since school started. I decided they could do English and Math with a little more here and there. Then a really GREAT idea hit me. We decided to load up Tuesday and head to Sky Top Apple Orchard. It was the best trip we have ever had. The weather was great and the apples were plentiful. It was worth the gas money that was spent. We had such a great time, we are thinking about making another trip. We bought 1 bushel of apples and it seems that it's not going to be near enough for what I want to do. Here are a few pictures of the kids having a great time. They don't look too thrilled in this first one, do they? Believe me we all had a wonderful time!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sometimes all we need is a little get away! I sure miss the feild trip part of home schooling!!