Thursday, October 2, 2008

MEL TURNS 5




Melanie wanted a cat party, so that is what she got! She turned 5 on Sept.12, but we didn't have her party until this past weekend. She kept saying she wanted to make a cat mask for her party and so it ended up being a cat party. You know, we never did finish the cat mask. She invited 3 friends over to spend the night and she allowed Madison to have a buddy also :-) Michael decided he wanted to spend the night with grandparents (thank you grandparents). The girls played and lights out were right after 10:00 and believe it or not they went to sleep! The next morning we went to Balance Point Gymnastics center for a party with more of her friends. I believe everyone had a wonderful time. I believe the person that had the BEST time was Phillip. He was sore for a few days after the party because he decided he was going to turn flips in to the foam pit. I made sure I reminded him he was close to 40 and not 5 anymore...hahaha...what fun...you know we never ever truly grow up, do we? I think men enjoy life more than woman anyway. They seem to live in the moment more than women do. Well, don't go jumping on me about my opinion...maybe it's just that way in our household???

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Seems just yesterday she was in the stroller at the home school co-op!
Happy Birthday!