Friday, October 24, 2008

Michael played football again this year (it's his passion...Lord, help us) and every year they have a Lions Bowl. It's like a real game and they call out the players name etc. During half time they get to walk out on the field with their sponsor. This year Kelsy was his sponsor. They have been best buddies from the very beginning. These 2 kids really love each other. I don't really think in a boyfriend/girlfriend way. It's just a very special relationship. Kelsy doesn't really like to even come to the house unless Michael is here to play with. They have taught each other different things. Michael has taught Kelsy how to play army and I can remember Kelsy teaching Michael how to climb out of the pack n play. They gave granny a run for her money back in the day! It really is bittersweet to watch these two grow up. I hope they will always have a special relationship, everyone needs a buddy....and who knows what might come of it....

Getting back to the Lions Bowl. Some Clemson cheerleaders were there too and all the kiddies really did enjoy that! I don't think it mattered if the kids weren't Clemson fans or not. REAL LIVE CHEERLEADERS......WOW WOW WOW....they almost stole the show!!

1....2......3,4,5 here is Erin and she says, "hi". Erin is Kelsy's sister, and this is a picture of her at the Lions Bowl with her sponsor. They are so cute, makes me just want to squeeze and squeeze them and maybe even pinch their little cheeks. Unfortunately, I don't even remember the little boy's name....oops! Erin cheered this year for the first time and she was AWESOME! I think she was THE BEST cheerleader on the field. She was all smiles and did her best with each cheer that she had to chant. I was really proud of her. All of those little girls are precious, but I must say Erin is my favorite. It wouldn't have anything to do with her being my best bud of all times daughter, would it??? Seriously, on the field you can tell that she really puts her all in to cheering. SHE LOVES IT! GO ERIN...GO ERIN...GO ERIN, ERIN, ERIN!!!

No comments: