Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PEACE

I believe the greatest feeling in the world can be that of peace. Have you ever been frustrated, worried, upset, confused, etc. ? I know everyone has been. Think about when you felt good after that feeling. The feeling of...."AHHH". That feeling of KNOWING that everything is alright or KNOWING that it will be alright. Why is it that sometimes we have a hard time of giving our burdens to the Lord? Sometimes I use my faith and then at other times I have to depend on someone using their faith for my trials. I was fine when Phillip lost his job, but when he started his new one I didn't him coming home late. The Lord has really helped me with the feeling of being left alone to do most everything. I KNOW that I am not alone and I am not having to do everything myself (just feels that way sometimes). I have been blessed to have a great husband who has wanted to spend time with his family. He still does, but he doesn't have as much time anymore. We have adjusted for the most part and I know someone must have prayed for me. I wasn't able to pray myself, but the Lord blessed me with PEACE. I want to thank my friends who have prayed for me and listened to me complain! Thanks friends!

No comments: