Monday, October 6, 2008

What I Am Going To Do

I thought I would post my challenge to myself here. I have been thinking, but not really trying to eat healthier. I lost a few pounds last year and have managed to gain a few back. I DON"T WANT TO DO THAT! So, starting today I am going to try not to eat any sweet things (candy, cookies, cake, etc) and walk 30 minutes at least 3 times this week. The walking will probably be the hardest thing to do. Maybe I can get the kids to walk with me or take them to the park while I walk around the track. Wish me luck and I will post how I am doing!

Monday-did great! No sweets
Tues-good day again!
Wed-no sweets, but I did snack...:-(
Thurs-M&Ms
Fri-did ok
Sat-snacked on chips and salsa

Well, I didn't do as good as I wanted, but I think I did lose about 1 pound. That's better than nothing (probably water weight..haha)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Dyan!!

Jennifer said...

How where Wed. and Thurs.?? I am rooting for you!!