Monday, July 14, 2008

Will you donate?

Wouldn't you like to receive these goodies?


I am raising money for two causes. The Zebuas, from Indonesia, will be visiting the USA in August. He is the overseer for Indonesia, Malaysia, and Myanmar for the Church of God of Prophecy. He has many duties including teaching men to go out and pastor churches in Indonesia. He also helps run an orphanage. The Zebua's main goal is to let people know about Jesus and how he can be their Savior. The Church of God of Prophecy holds an assembly every two years and when the Zebuas come, they visit many churches and raise money to take back for pastors, churches, people in need, and other needs in their country. They are needing money for their airfare.
Atlas N. was in a car accident a few months ago. He is not able to work and neither is his wife due to her needing to be home to take care of him. Our families attend church together.

THE DETAILS
If you would like to give at least a $1.50 donation, I will send you a list of websites that tell how you can save money and make money, or if you choose, a list of some of the things I do to save money. Also, I will put your name in a drawing for the basket of goodies. I will be drawing a name on August 8, 2008 and will announce it here. I was able to get the items for hardly anything due to combining coupons with sales and if I get some more deals I will add to the basket. The basket is not included with the items. Some of the websites that I list are the very ones I use to get the things I am giving away. So, will you help me get the Zebuas to the USA and help a family that's in financial need?


Please email me at dyanCB@gmail.com to let me know who you are and what document you would like to receive. You can pay using cash, paypal, or revolution money exchange. If you send cash, I am asking for only $1.00 donation (it's more for the other due to the fees that are involved). When I receive payment, I will email you your savings information. Thank for looking and even if you don't donate, please pray for these needs.

No comments: