Friday, July 11, 2008

Mooooooing for free food!!!!



Money Saving Mom reminded me this morning about the free food at Chic-fil-A. If you dressed up as a cow, for Cow Appreciation Day you got free food. I had to work a little on my phone job, but as soon as I was through we scampered around the house finding our cow attire. The girls wore white skirts and shirts with black boots. Michael wore a white shirt and we cut up a white sheet and pinned it around his legs (adorned with black boots as well). All of us cut out black spots that we colored and pinned them on our clothes. It was great to be able to dig into the face paint and complete the outfit with spots on our faces. They told the kids that they could order anything off the menu that they wanted, so of course whatever picture looked the most appetizing is what they picked out. I estimate that we got about $25.00 worth of food and was even able to bring home some to Phillip. We also had ice cream certificates from VBS last year, so they got an ice cream for dessert. The best part was dressing up and just having some fun on a hot July day. What a wonderful summer treat. Oh, and what made it better is that we even had about 6 little birdies to show up and enjoy free food too. I tried to get pics, but they wouldn't cooperate with me.





No comments: