Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A DEAL YOU DON"T WANT TO MISS

I am going to tell you exactly what you need to do for this deal! Wal-Mart sells this magazine.

You can't get it anywhere else unless you get a subscription to it. The price is $1.97 and then they take 10% off of that. In the magazine there are great articles, but what makes it better are the COUPONS!!!! On page 159 of the Sept. issue (it's not the one pictured) there are 5 coupons for free products. They are: Kraft salad dressing, Oscar Meyer wieners, crystal light, wheat thins, and Kraft sliced cheese. All you have to do is buy 3 products and they can be Kraft, Nabisco, or Oscar Meyer. The cheapest way to do it is buy 3 packs of kool-ade for each coupon (it's a Kraft product). Jello pudding is another cheap way to get the free items (Kraft product too). There are many other great coupons in the book and it has a listing of them near the back. So, if you don't do any other deal, you should do this one!

INGLES

Triple coupons this week. I got $106.00 worth of food for $36.00 (I don't remember the change). For every $10.00 you spend you can triple 3 coupons up to $.50

CVS

Palmolive dish detergent B1G1 Use 2 $.25 coupons and pay $.45 per bottle

Soft soap use $.35 coupon and pay $1.09

Use 7-20-08 coupon for Bic disposable razors($2.00) pay $.62

Band-Aids are on sale and there are coupons out there.

Kodak movie DVD pay $9.99 and get $9.99 ECB or use ECBs you already have and get ECBs back.

Revlon make up $9.99 and get $9.99 ECB or use ECBs you already have and get ECBs back.

WAL-GREENS

Oil of Olay 3/$10.00 get $3.00 Register Rewards. There are coupons out there that makes this an even greater deal!

Things have been sooooo busy around here. I am so tired. I hope your summer has been as fun as ours, but I hope you haven't been as busy or tired! I wish I had about 2 days to stay at home to get caught up with all the cleaning, washing, canning, cooking, and preparing for school that I need to do. Not to mention my summer projects that I had in mind to do that I haven't completed yet! Well, off the scrub the bathrooms!

No comments: