Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Nation

It doesn't take much for people to start thinking about the state our world and and the state that our nation is in right now. I don't even listen to the news anymore. Every so often I will hear a tidbit of something and it will bring me down. I do want to stay current with what is going on in the world, but I also don't want to be depressed as I go about my day. God has promised that he would take care of us and I don't doubt this one bit. It does concern me as to what we might have to go through and what our children might face. Let's keep our country and the people leading it in our prayers.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

We must be cut from the same cloth!!

Jennifer said...

I agree whole-heartedly. I try not to be concerned too much about what is ahead in the future-for myself or my kids though. At least from the politiacl point of view. Now, I'll fret plenty over things like how on earth to get all the laundry done...LOL. Seriously, I have to believe that God's plan provides care for us, His people, or I would worry myself so much I'd just stay in bed...