Monday, March 23, 2009

OH What a Nice Spring Outing

I am loving the weather! We were able to take a walk in Greenville Saturday and the falls were beautiful to look at along with the budding trees and flowers. There were so many people out enjoying the day. I know these aren't great pictures, but I just wanted to post what I have being seeing and enjoying of God's creation. I love spring. The newness of everything and things beginning to wake from their sleep. The beginning of more time outside, playing ball, riding bikes, going for walks, gardening, and day trips to farms,etc.

Oh, I even got to eat fresh eggs the other day (not from our chickens.....haha). There are so many families in our home school co-op group that have chickens and then we are fortunate enough to get to buy the eggs from them! I couldn't believe how yellow the fresh eggs were and I could tell the difference in the taste. We really enjoyed the omelets that Phillip made with them Saturday morning before our trip into Greenville. We ended the day with a trip to Goodwill and a birthday party. Yes, the simple things in life makes us a very happy family. This was a very happy frugal weekend.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Did you guys get chickens????? Oh, I would love some soooo badly. Lance says our nieghbors would fuss:).
Love the pictures! We miss you guys!