Monday, March 9, 2009

A few deals to mention

In talking about BiLo, there is a sale on cheese that stands out this week, but keep in mind the sale ends Tuesday.

Sargento cheese-B1G1 free (there's also coupons for this that will double) I am going to try and hunt my coupons up for this because I am making cheese wafers for a reception this weekend.

3 Day sale ( I think ends today)
Domino sugar 2/$3.00
grapes $.99 pound
large eggs $.89 dozen

CVS
Crest toothpaste $2.99 get $2.00 ECBs Use .75 coupon and pay only .25
Palmolive $1.49 get $1.00 ECB back

A great printable coupon Click here and you can get a $5.00 coupon off of Huggies. You should be able to print it twice. Wal-Greens has a diaper deal going on this week too!

There are many more deals at CVS, however I just posted a couple. Click here to get the full scoop on any store you need!

No comments: