Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Prints and more

Click here and get 25 free prints from Wal-Greens when you buy 25.

You can use recent Dial coupons and get 3 bars of soap from BiLo for around $.80 or go to Publix and get them for $.50!

You can get free toothpaste using the Crest coupon and ECBs at CVS this week.

Centsible Sawyer's website and moneysavingmom are two blogs that I visit often to see where I can get the most for my money. You can click on their blogs on the side of my blog if you haven't visited them already.

A few days ago I posted about where I was going to shop. I have found a town that I really enjoy. EASLEY! I have never thought much about this little town. For some reason I always pictured the town as very small. I was wrong! They have several things that has drawn us.

I am a member of a couple of home school support groups and get emails of things going on. One email that I came across was the bookstore offering guitar lessons. Madison has been asking to take lessons, so we signed her up. I have been very pleased with her progress. Anyway, that is what drew us to Easley, but once there I was able to ride around yesterday to see what all they have available. I was very happy to see a children's consignment shop for girls AND BOYS with tons of clothes, several thrift stores, Publix (my new found store for deals), BiLo, Wal-Mart, Super K-Mart, gymnastic center, YMCA, tons of restaurants, and a scrapbook store!!! I will be able to get my shopping done during Madison's lessons. I won't have to take an extra trip out and I can pick up things we need in our town. The only thing I miss is Aldi :-(

BTW...gotta tell my recent deals from the past few days. I got $40.00 worth of groceries at Bloom for $5.00, at Publix I was able to get several boxes of free cereal, and at Wal-Mart picked up 20 pounds of dog food for FREE!

No comments: