Thursday, December 18, 2008

A visit from Santa

Our church had a party for the children last night and was able to get a visit from Santa too! I believe all the children sat on his lap and no one cried! Santa even brought Christmas gifts early, which was a real treat to my kids because they are about to go crazy wanting to open one.


Melanie still says he is not the real Santa because the beard is not real! She wants a gameboy for Christmas just like the big kids! My baby is growing up too fast!!!All Madison asked for was a webkinz...what about the camcorder she has been asking for since hers broke????

Michael asked for a Dodge Charger....and I will quote something that I read the other day....it's just like reading a recipe and when you get to the end you think "well, THAT'S not going to happen."

.....and I asked for my house to be sold...Santa said he could do that!!! Ok Santa, I WILL be waiting!

No comments: