Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cookie Baking

We baked cookies this year a couple of times along with some great breads (recipes came from Family Fun magazine). The girls really enjoy being in the kitchen and cooking. Michael enjoys it only if there isn't something else fun to do. He even chose to be outside most of the time one day to watch Phillip do work on the house. I cheated on the cookie dough and actually bought the kind that is already made, but I did use the cookie icing I had bought really cheap a few months ago using coupons and I believe Bilo had the icing buy 1 get 1 free at the time.

Madison and Mel (don't worry we cloroxed the counter before we got started). finished product ( I got the pictures in the wrong order somehow).
This is Michael making some after most of the fun was over when he finally got too cold outside.

No comments: