Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ladies' Christmas Party

We had our first ladies Christmas Party at our church and these women had a great time. I enjoyed getting the devotion up along with an activity. After the devotion and coloring fun, we ate loads of good homemade food. To my surprise some of the ladies wanted to "boogie down". I had on some nice slow Christmas music and then someone started yelling that they wanted dancing music. I searched around through my cds and discovered a couple of fast Christmas songs ( I was being put on the spot and the women were rushing me). Those ladies KNOW how to dance! We all had good clean fun. It ended up being 29 of us in all. We also revealed our secret sisters too.



The two winners of the coloring contest...they look so proud of themselves, don't they? Two of the ladies letting there true colors shine through...actually it was the older women that wanted to dance anyway!
One of the daughters and moms together...these two can do the bump really well!
Well, what can I say? It just shows that we had a great time!

No comments: