Monday, December 15, 2008

Sales

I feel I got some really good deals this past week. I hope some of you were able to get some inexpensive items that you needed. My deals were so great, I want to share a couple with you. I do usually look at the sale papers, but the main place I look is the forum section on the hotcouponworld website. Here's my score.



Bilo-to be honest, all I needed was cream from here. The deals were so good though, I couldn't resist. I received over $42.00 worth of groceries for around $14.00. I was able to get 10 containers of Bryers light yogurt for free because I used a $.50 coupon that doubled, 6 pounds of Blue Bonnet light margarine for free ( I did give a couple of these away and I froze the rest), and I bought 8 packs of the Knorr flavored rice dishes for $.40 a piece (makes quick good side dishes for church socials, etc.) I also was able to Del Monte can vegetables for $.30 can due to the sale and having coupons and 5 lb bag Domino sugar for $1.30



Wal-Greens-4 day sale-spend $25.00 and get a $5.00 register reward (this is a $5.00 coupon that you can use for things in the store). I was able to get 4 bottles of arm n hammer laundry detergent with bleach for $2.96. The detergent rang up $6.99 each which totaled up to $27.96, then I used the in-store coupon for $1.99, and out printed the $5.00 register reward. So, I spent $25.00 BEFORE coupons and I was able to get the register reward. At this store, I did spend a little more because they have cute stocking stuffers, toys were 4/$13.98, and I was able to buy a surprise gift for someone too. I was also able to get 3 rolls of reynolds wrap for free because I used their in-store coupon and a manufacturing coupon. OH, I also got about 8 rolls of scotch tape for $2.00 and I will send the receipt in to get all my money back on the rebate!



Food Lion-I took advantage of their 3 day sale and bought 4 whole chickens for $.69 lb., eggs were $.88 cents dozen, and green giant veggies were 3/$1.00 (limit 6). I also got free candy bars because there are having a buy 1 get 1 free sale and I have buy 1 get 1 free coupons. Great gifts for Christmas if you want to give a little something to someone or add to a gift!



Here are some things I see that you can get this week ON THE CHEAP!!!



WAL-GREENS

2 LT. 7-UP, SUNKIST, AND DR. PEPPER with in-store coupon $.79 limit 4

BUTTERBALL CHICKEN BROTH with in-store coupon $..50 limit 4

NESTLE COFFEE MATE LIQUID buy 1 get 1 free at $2.49 there are coupons out for past weeks or go here and get a $1.00 off coupon!

GIRLS TIGHTS $.99 with in-store coupon

ROYAL JELLO 5/$1.00 with in-store coupon

SKIPPY PEANUT BUTTER 2/$3.00 even cheaper if you have the $.40 coupon

SPLENDA $2.99 BOX there are coupons for this also

PROGRESSO SOUP $.99 with in-store coupon. There were coupons in the newspaper this week and it would make it a better deal. Click here and print 2 $1.10 coupons and you can get the soup for free!



Have you ever had your ink cartridge for your printer refilled at Wal-Greens? I have done this several times and have NEVER had a problem. There is a coupon in this week's sale paper for $5.00 off, so you can get your ink cartridge filled for $5.00 for black and $10.00 for color. AWESOME DEAL!



CVS

Pepsi 12 pk 4/$13.00 get $3.00 Extra bucks reward when you buy 4

Monthly deal on the contact solution is still going on spend $8.99 and get $8.99 ECBs. This is if you can find the solution. Limit 2

Nova Max glucose monitors $9.99 get $9.99 ECBs.

Colgate $2.99 get $2.00 ECBs

Right Guard and Soft & Dri deodorant $2.99 get $2.00 ECBs. Click here to see all the deals.
I believe some of this were 2 day sales, so you may want to check first if you are planning on going.



Another note: I went in to Michael's craft store yesterday and they already have Christmas items marked waaaaaaay down. Floral items were up to 70% off!! I wasn't able to take advantage of much, but just thought I would pass the word along.

No comments: