Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day

After a busy and fun Christmas Eve, we had a rough night. Melanie got sick! She was sick during the night and then all day Christmas Day. I felt so bad for her. Everyone else was able to enjoy the day, she did wake up feeling "so so", but that feeling changed to "blah" real quick. Here a few photos that I wanted to share. The first two aren't from Christmas Day, but something just something I wanted to share.


Mel wrapped me a gift, I thought it was so sweet. When we went to PA, Phil saw this shirt but wasn't able to find his size. I was so excited to be able to find it on-line for him. I love it when I can surprise someone!
What does Madison have inside this box? It's the camcorder she asked for!!! She was one happy kid!
Michael....the Lego maniac!
This is a rare moment on Christmas day when Mel was actually smiling. She was excited to get her own tea set (she had been using her sister's set.

No comments: