Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happenings

It's been awhile since I have posted about what's been going on. Well, we have been trying to get in a routine with school so we can finish. I have been busy enjoying reading a couple of books in my spare time, so blogging has been on the back burner.

Last weekend we went camping in the mountains with the cubscouts and let me tell you this....I DID NOT HAVE A GOOD TIME (for the most part anyway)! It was very COLD at night, our mattress sprang a leak, and the traffic NEVER stopped zooming past. We did enjoy the 4 hour train ride and we even learned a little history about the Indians. I have no idea where the pictures are from the trip though, so no pics to share of our trip.

My mind is blank as for as knowing what we did weekend before last, however this weekend was really nice. We spent a few days talking about the Passover and Easter. I have everything we need for a Passover meal, however we never had time to do it. I do intend to have the meal along with the readings,etc. some time this week. I will let you know if we do it. We also dyed eggs, hunted eggs, made cupcakes, and made a couple of crafts (decorated blown eggs).

It was a busy weekend and it was nice to end the day with our first "bon" fire at our new house. Melanie was surprised to find out that we didn't have hotdogs or marshmallows to cook over the fire, so she asked if we could have popcorn. Well, why not? So, popcorn, tea, and a fire at the end of a nice weekend celebrating our Risen Savior.


Happy Easter!

No comments: