Thursday, April 16, 2009

For All You Gardeners Out There

Phillip has began our compost pile already. I was feeling so bad just throwing away food that could be turned in to good compost, so he quickly fixed one up. Click here to see what we really would like to have! We are planning a little garden this year. I really hope we can do better than last year. We are planning on tomatoes, potatoes, onions, and peppers for sure. I would like to try squash and cucumbers also. We are trying to decide what kind of fruit we want to plant. I know we are going to get some blueberry bushes and a nectarine tree (self pollinates). I wanted to share a website that gives you $20.00 worth of free veggies, flowers, etc. and all you do is pay for the shipping. Click here to get in on the deal. Maybe the shipping won't be too costly. Happy Gardening to you.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I got my garden in this weekend, too:) Also started a compost bin last year using old sod paletts. Worked great, and you should see what I have gotten out for my garden this year! Happy growing!