Thursday, January 1, 2009

FREE ICECREAM!!!!

What a great way to begin a new year. I can tell you how to get you some free Ben and Jerry's ice cream! Go here and sign up for a $3.00 coupon and then go use it at Food Lion. It's rumored that the ice cream is on sale for $3.00, so how cool is that? I love starting the new year off like this. Maybe it's a sign of a great frugal year. You know, I am really considering getting a couple of other people to print it off for me so Michael will have free ice cream for his birthday that's coming up in Feb. (shhh, he doesn't have to know that). Ok, I still can't get over seeing how much I can get for free or nearly free! It's a great free hobby!

By the way, I was able to use my points from mypoints to order about 8 books off of amazon with a $25.00 gift certificate. I ended up adding about $4.00 to the order. NOT BAD AT ALL!

No comments: