Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Just Gotta Tell It And Show It!!!

Ingles had triple coupons this week up to $.50, the only thing about it is that you only get to triple 3 coupons per $10.00. I did need some things and I did bargain shop on the items I did need. I also picked up a few items for one of my friends to help get my order up. See below for the great prices I paid for the things in the picture. Not all of the things I bought are shown, just the great deals.


Organic Milk $2.00 per gallon (short expiration date, but I did freeze 1 gal)

2 cans green beans $.10 a piece after coupons

3 boxes crunch n munch $.03 per box after coupons

2 bags of wacky mac pasta free after coupons

1 bag no yolk noodles free after coupons

3 bottles of Worchestershire sauce free after coupons

1 box zip lock bags $.80 after coupons

3 boxes of Captain Crunch Cereal $.50 per box

3 bottles liquid coffee mate $.68 per bottle after coupons

Pam spray $1.50 (I think)

1 box popcorn free after coupons

2 cans Rotel tomatoes $.30 or so per can

So, you are looking at a total of $10.73 if I added correctly. Not too shabby, makes up for my K-Mart run the other day!

No comments: