Sunday, January 11, 2009

Deals Deals and More Deals!

Ya know, I just gotta tell my finds from this weekend. Bloom had triple coupons and we scored BIG! Well, I will tell you, we scored big on the mixed veggies at least. Here's a run down that I can remember of what we got.

3 bags of croutons
4 cans of milk
2 cans Eagle Brand Milk
6 bags steamfresh mixed veggies
6 cans veg-all
9 cans Campbell soup ( I bet it's been years since I have bought Campbell's)
3 cans Chef Boy Ardee
1 box of tea (48 family size)
1 container of frosting
1 big can of turnip greens
1 box of Electrosol tabs
2 containers of Mrs. Dash
2 jars of Pace Picante Sauce

We got all this for around $23.00!!!!

We also took a trip to Kohls and I really enjoyed my trip. Did you know that you can sign your email address up with Kohls and they will send you a $5.00 coupon to be used on anything in the store INCLUDING CLEARANCE??? Oh, man. Now you know I took advantage of that sweet deal. Phil was able to put his email in, so we had 2 coupons and of course we did two separate transactions.

We have a dear friend who is getting married and she is in need of towels. Well, Kohls had there towels on sale for $3.99 and the washcloths were $1.99. THEN when you bought 1 you could get another for $1.00. We left the store with 3 towels, 3 washcloths, and a maternity dress (NO, NOT FOR ME) for $8.00 and a few cents!!!!! The dress was regularly $49.00 and was clearanced down to $4.90! I really hope the person that I bought it for can wear it. I want to thank my friend Michelle who told me about signing up your email address. It was well worth the time I took to fill the information out.

Here are a few things on sale this week that you might want to take advantage of. These are not all the sales, just some hightlights.

Wal=Greens
Windex Antibacterial or Windex Wipes B1G1Windex Glass or Multi Surface Cleaner any $0.40 (3-8-09) SS 1/11/09 FREE Canister of Windex Wipes or Antibacterial trigger after Mail in Rebate (up to a $4.50 value) exp. 2/22/09 SS 1/11/09Final Price: FREE + Overage after MIR

Quaker Oats B1G1-Click http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rjbjdmx47194532&bt=wg&o=53620&c=QO&p=QMtgZEfq to get the coupon and then you will get the quaker oats for 2/$.79

Click here http://www.aquafresh.com/Coupons.aspx to get a coupon for Aqua Fresh Use with the Easy Savor Coupon and you will have you some FREE toothpaste!

Oh, my books came from Amazon this week. They are 2 books by Beverly Lewis. I can hardly wait to get started on them. Remember my deal? I was able to buy the 2 books for myself, and a whole set of Amercian Girl Books for a little over $3.00. I used my gift card from MyPoints to help buy them. It was well worth all the clicking. I have enough of points to cash out again for another $25.00 gift card. I'm thinking about choosing Amazon again.

No comments: