Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a Diaper Deal!!

For those of you who have little ones still in diapers, you really need to take advantage of the deal at Rite Aid. I know I will be doing the deal simply because I have 2 baby showers to attend in the near future. If you do the deal with coupons and rebates, you will be able to get 2 packages of Huggies diapers and 2 containers of wipes for $4.36!! I can not believe it!

Here's what you have to do

Buy 2 packages of diapers($9.99) and use (2) $1.50 coupons from this past week's paper and also buy 2 containers of wipes ($3.69) then use (2) coupons from this past week's paper.

You can then go on-line at Rite Aid, create an account if you don't have one yet, type in the information from your receipt, request your rebate, and you will get $14.00 back! That is a total savings of $18.00. I have NEVER bought diapers that cheap. It doesn't take long at all to get your money back.

No comments: