Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Know It Doesn't Take Much To Entertain

This is kinda sad really. Actually, it's funny. Our small town of about 2000 is getting a new store. Guess what store? The Family Dollar. The grand opening is tomorrow. My kids have been watching the construction of this store from it's humble beginning. From the time they moved the house that was on the land(a house that my grandfather and aunt lived in at one time, so I know it from the inside out) to placing the merchandise in the store. The funny thing is that my kids have planned to go to the grand opening! You should hear the discussions in the van. Well, I guess we will definitely make it a point to attend tomorrow. This is the town that made the news when we got a Burger King and an ATM! So, what's new in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well, did they have fun???