Sunday, September 7, 2008

MEET THE FLINTSTONES

I know many of you must have watched the Flintstones in your younger years, but have you watched it lately? That show is hilarious. I can't believe some of the comments that are on there. I loved that show when I was young, but I am sure I had no idea of what some of that stuff was about. Today Fred was sad because he never received a letter from any of his friends. Wilma said it was probably because half of his friends couldn't write and the other half couldn't read. WOWWOWWOW!haha. Our kids are watching this stuff? Well, I have been letting them and let me tell you they love it just as much as I did growing up. I still love it. We came home after church and it was just Phillip and me. We sat down with our lunch and watched 2 episodes. I haven't decided yet if it's something the kids shouldn't watch because of the sarcasm or the little hidden remarks, but I am sure they hear stuff from other shows as well that I don't know about. For example...SPONGEBOB! I TRY to limit that as much as I can. Well, if you haven't watched the Flintstones in a few years maybe you should. We have a Netflix account and got it through that. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? DON"T YOU WANT A GOOD LAUGH?

No comments: