Sunday, August 10, 2008

A NICE SURPRISE

My total for this was $21.00 and some change, however I was really surprised when a coupon printed out after the transaction at Bi-Lo for a $10.00 gas card! If you buy 8 Kelloggs products, a coupon (Catalina) will print and then you complete the form, send it in, and they will send you the gas card. The deal ends on August 12 and it also must be postmarked by then also. What makes this even better is that there was a rebate form in last week's inserts (the one that has the Kelloggs coupons in it). The rebate is that if you buy 10 products of certain things you will get a rebate of $10.00. This can be a money maker if you buy certain Kelloggs products that are on sale at Bi-Lo and use your coupons. You end up getting the $10.00 gas card and $10.00 rebate. The way my deal worked out is that I made about $5.00 by buying the certain items. The peanut butter and corn was not part of the deal...ha. The thing about this is that I don't let the kids eat pop tarts hardly at all and I don't let them eat alot of cereal with loads of sugar. I will give the pop tarts away and keep the cereal, but it will last a very long time. The cheese crackers are for our trip tomorrow. I did get a good deal on the peanut butter though. I had .55 cent coupons that doubled so I paid .90 cents each for the PB. The corn is for more corn salsa, I CAN NOT get enough of that stuff. We finally have tons of tomatoes off our vines and I think I have made the corn salsa 4 times.

Well, I do have deals for CVS and Wal-Greens I will post them later today hopefully.

No comments: