Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chicken Deal


Anybody want some chicken? Bilo has the fast fixin' chicken on sale B1G1 free. The bags are $6.99, so they ring up $3.50. Go here and sign up then you can print 5 $1.00 coupons. You will end up getting the bag for $2.50 each. I got the chicken strips and they are 2lb 4 oz each. Great deal! They also have to popcorn chicken and the chicken nuggets. The sale ends next Tuesday, so go get you some chicken!


I haven't really seen many more deals this week that was worth doing. Maybe I will post something GREAT next week! I was able to get 9 packs of free cat treats with coupons at Wal-Mart and we will go see our aunt and visit her cat. My trip to Wal-Mart was over $71.00, but when I got finished using coupons the bill was a little over $30. Most of it was the free coupons for weiners, cheese, peanuts, crystal light, dog food, and birthday party stuff for Madison.

No comments: