Sunday, August 10, 2008

DEALS

WAL-Greens

buy two johnson and johnson products and receive $3.00 in register rewards to use your next trip. This is like wal-Greens money
All smart and mighty Use 2 $.50 coupons and get back $2.00 register rewards
bic pens are free with coupons from last weeks paper
Lysol toilet bowl B1G1 free Use 2 $.50 coupons I think it ends up being $.89
Suavital fabric softner B1G1 I think there are coupons out for this, but without coupons $1.39 each

CVS

deals galore on the candy
children's advil is free with ECBS ( monthly deal)
Bic Soleil razor and cartridge $2.99 after using $2.00 coupon
Colgate B1G1 free $1.15 after using 2 $.50 coupons
Covergirl lip color B1G1 Use coupons from last week and get a good deal on these
Reach floss B1G1 free $.90 each
Soft and Dri B1G1 and there are coupons out for this.

Well, I won't be doing any deals this week ( don't see much I am interested in anyway). I will be in church and I am excited to be going. On Thursday we will be going to the mission encounter. This is where missionaries from around the world will be set up in different booths. We will be able to go around and meet the people and have the opportunity to buy little trinkets from their country. The Zebua family, from Indonesia, will be there and we are going to get to assist them with their booth. Our whole family is very excited about this! My mom has gotten up the docorations. I hope to post pictures once we get back. Keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Melinda said...

Hi Dyan! I'm friends with Tracie and Jennifer, a fellow MFW user and one of your blog's occasional lurkers. I understand that you currently live in my original hometown and you take vacations where my kids only dream about going (Hershey's!). And I really admire how you encourage others to live frugally by sharing your super-deals. :)