Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Birthday

I had a good birthday yesterday. I received much needed pajama pants, 2 books, and my van getting cleaned (one nice day in the future). I also got some freebies and coupons through email (that I will never use). I did want to mention 1 promotion that is well worth the effort. Go here and sign up for a FREE Firehouse sub on your birthday. They send you a card in the MAIL on your special day to use whenever you would like. A few months back Phil and I went to lunch for his birthday and paid just a few dollars for a great meal ( of course the best part was it being a date for us). Cold Stone Creamery sends a coupon through email for free ice cream (click here), so if your town has both you could really stuff yourself! I know of several other offers, but to me these two are the best if you are looking for a nice birthday treat out. :-)

No comments: