Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Michael

My baby is in the 2 digits as of today! I am so proud of him. He is a great son and he has come very far in his 10 years. I just wonder about myself though. I was so slack that I did not have candles for his cake. I found a 6 and a 3, so I told him to add that together then I wrapped a piece of paper to make 10. Ok, maybe I have lost it, but after this week, I really don't care. We all had a big laugh over it and he did not seem to mind at all. He started celebrating last weekend with the Monster Truck Jam. This weekend we went to ChuckECheese's and Embassy Suites. That trip wasn't really for his birthday, we just needed a getaway. He had a friend to spend the night last night and then today we gave him his gifts. It was probably the worst planning I have EVER done in my life for his birthday. There were several boys that didn't get an invitation to the Monster Truck Jam because of me and I do feel bad because he was wanting a few more friends to go. :-( Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: