Sunday, March 21, 2010

Go Get Your Coupon On!

Ahhh yes, coupons. What kind of world would it be without those lovely little beauties found lying on the floor, across my dash, or inside a pocket? Yes, it's true, my coupons end up everywhere, but somehow I manage to find them again to be able to use and cause me great joy at the cash register each time I hand them over to the cashier. I get all giddy (almost like when Phil and I were dating) and want to laugh as I carry my treasures across the parking lot to my awaiting van eager to be filled up with things that I definitely got on the.........CHEAP!!!!!

If you aren't using coupons, can I have yours? Nah, just kidding. If you aren't using coupons, you should try at least once. I have many sites listed on my blog where you can just click and they already have the items matched up for you. I also have a list of some sites where you can print coupons from your computer. Let me tell you a few things you can get FREE this week by using your coupons.

Bilo
Dial handsoap
Gum

CVS
Colgate toothpaste
Crest Rinse
Bayer Contour Glucose Monitoring System

Now with CVS, you get Extra Care Bucks back on the items I listed. If you use the coupons, you MAKE money by purchasing these items.

Like I said, I have sites posted for all the deals and with the coupons matched up. There's soooo many things you can get free or cheap at many stores. Couponing to Disney even lists Walmart and Target items that you can get free or under $1.00. Now how cool is that?

One more site that I love to go to is SOUTHERNSAVERS Awesome site and you can check a box on the items you are going to buy and print it off. No writing down your list anymore! So, go ahead, go get your coupon on and use the money you saved for something you need or want. Us, we are headed to Disney and I can't wait to tell you how we are doing it without using any money budgeted for something else.

No comments: