Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Books Books and More Books

Our whole family loves books. We utilize the library as much as possible, but sometimes there's just times where we need to buy our own copy of a great book. We do not like to pay full price for books so what do we do? We find the used books stores and there are also other solutions to the problem.



1. HALF.COM

2. EBAY

3. AMAZON

4. PAPERBACK SWAP - I have never used this company, but I do know people who have. The idea is to list books to swap and then you can get books from other people. If I buy a book, I tend to want to keep it so that's why I have never done this. I do have an account.
5. YARD SALES

Now to sweeten the deal, just sign up for swagbucks to the right of my blog (this will give me credit) and you can get free gift cards to amazon. Swagbucks is a search engine and the more you search the more swagbucks you accumulate. Eventually you redeem swagbucks that you have earned for things in their store (not just amazon). I have redeemed enough for 7 gift cards. It's a great thing!

No comments: