Friday, July 31, 2009

WHO LIKES FREE BOOKS????

I like free books that's who. I have started a new adventure in my life. I have become a consultant for Usborne books. I have loved their books for years. They have books for newborns up to teens. Most adults like to read their books also. I am really excited to be able to do this because I am passionate about children learning. A few years ago, I worked for the school district's literacy program and fell in love with helping kids love books.

Usborne is offering an awesome special right now. You can sign up to be a consultant for only $15.00 plus tax (NO SHIPPING). You get 10 great books and supplies. All you have to do is sell $100.00 in twelve weeks. It would be so easy to do if you have just a few friends to buy from the catalog.

I'm also trying to make it to another level by Sept. 3. I need a couple of good parties. If you hold a party I will give you a free book. If your sales hit $300.00 I'll throw in free shipping. These books are great for young kids, older kids, teachers, anyone that works with children. Check out my website to the right of the blog and see for yourself. Thanks for looking!

No comments: