Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Savings for week of July 1st

PUBLIX
Buy 1 Get 1 deals
sweet baby rays bbq sauce use $1.00/1 from 6/21 insert and pay $.15
Kraft salad dressing use $1.00 coupon from 6/21 and pay around $.50 or use coupon here
A1 steak sauce $2.00 off 1 from 6/14 or use coupon here and pay about $.10 per bottle
Kraft Mac and Cheese use Buy 3 get 1 free coupon from 6/28 insert or here
Bushes baked beans use coupon here and pay $1.19 for 2 cans
Cool Whip use coupons here and pay $.49 for 2
Athenos feta cheese use coupon from 5/31 or here and pay only $.50
Glad prices vary from $1.49 and up use coupons here and here
Ziploc bags are $1.99 and there are many coupons out there, combine them with a target coupon here and you will get free or cheap ziploc bags


I wasn't able to get the deals up for last week at all due to being so busy with life! I was able to do some deals myself with Phillip and here are a few things worth mentioning. Bloom had triples all last week and it was worth the trip. I also did the Pubix deals. I did find out that Bloom usually has lots of meat marked down in the mornings, so I was able to get $43.00 worth of meat that will last us SEVERAL days. What makes me the happiest is having about 5 bags of groceries and household items packed up for me to give to a family who needs it. I also have tomatoes coming in that we will be able to give away. What blessings do you have that you can share with others today? God is so good.

No comments: