Saturday, June 6, 2009

We Are Back!

We are back from vacation and I'm a little sad, but life goes on! It's a little busy around here right now, but I do plan to post our frugal vacation (uhhh....well, ummm, not too cheap, but we do know of an awesome place to camp that I plan to share about). There will be deals posted also, so hold tight and hopefully tomorrow I will have a couple of posts for ya. Glad to know there are peeps out there that really read my blog and are waiting for me to post! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT and make me feel like it's worth it after all!

Until then you can go to http://www.foodlion.com/guidingstars/ and get a coupon for $2.00 off chicken at Food Lion (which is on sale for $.89 lb. I think) OR you can use it on your next PUBLIX trip (did I tell you that store RoCkS!!!!)

No comments: