Monday, June 8, 2009

SWAGBUCKS

If you look over to the right of my blog, you will notice a little button there. It's advertising swagbucks. Swagbucks is a search engine and if you sign up for an account you earn swagbucks and then you can cash the bucks in for some great rewards. For example, for every 45 swagbucks you can get a $5.00 amazon gift card. So, if you want an easy way to get free things, just click on the link and sign up. The bonus is that I will get some swagbucks for you signing up from my link! We have been using swagbucks for about a month now and we already have enough for almost 3 amazon gift cards! I think I will save my bucks until Christmas and use them on the kiddies. It really adds up and is a great help. I still use mypoints also. That's where you sign up and they send you emails. All you have to do is click on the email, then the advertisement. You don't have to buy anything and you can cash your points in for things. I have already gotten about 4 $25.00 gift cards, but I have been using mypoints for a couple of years or more. Leave me a comment or email me and I will refer you. I will get points for that and you will start earning points for gift cards.

No comments: