Friday, February 5, 2010

Can you get any cheaper?

There were 2 birthdays in this house this week, so we celebrated in style and cheaply! Phillip took me to Red Lobster and to the movies. The total bill for the food was $1.04 because we had gift cards. Michael wanted to take me out also, so last night we headed to Greenville. We had 2 coupons for Red Robbin and 2 coupons for Cold Stone Creamery. Anyone can get these for your birthday through your email. The only thing we had to pay for was the tip. How great is that? I was definitely on a coupon high and Michael was pretty excited too.

Fire House Subs also will give you a free sub on your birthday and it's well worth it! So, what you are waiting for? Go sign up!

Madison is taking guitar lessons and needs a new guitar. I thought I would cash in the mypoints that I have and can get a gift card for Wal-Mart. I should be able to get one of those first act guitars pretty cheap. I love a deal!

No comments: