Monday, November 24, 2008

Anyone seen a great sale lately?

I haven't seen many great sales lately, have you? Maybe I have lost my zeal to find a great deal? I do have a good stockpile, so if I can't find something that is F R E E, I usually don't get it! However, I am listing a few things that I think are worthy of the trip. All those contact wearers out there need to take advantage of the CVS deal for sure!

CVS
complete multi-purpose solution $8.99 get $8.99 back in ECBs!

Don't forget the November monthly deal. Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste 4.2 oz $3.49 and get $3.49 ECBs back. (limit 2)

WAL-GREENS
Werther's Original Candy on sale B1G1 free 2 for $2.29 stack with coupon from December easy saver book along with the coupon here or here they will be free and you will get $.71 in overage!

Exedrin B1G1 free 2 for $4.49 use the coupon here and pay just $.24


WAL-MART
Betty Crocker Potatoes use coupon here and pay $.49 or less There are also manufacturing coupons out for this product.

Muri Glen tomatoes on the cheap if you use the $1.00 coupons here and here

The steamers coupons for Green Giant can be used and you will only have to pay $.23 for a bag of veggies

Progresso soup 3/$2.00 use the coupon here and it will be F R E E You can print the coupon two times

Whole Wheat Gold Medal Flour will be $1.76 after you use the coupon from here

Vlassic pickles or relish can be free or nearly free with the coupon from here

Old El Paso taco seasoning will be about $.17 if you use the coupon from here

Campbells Cream Soups are suppose to be on sale for $.60 and there are coupons out there also

FOOD LION
Ritz is on sale B1G1 use the coupon here to get them even cheaper
Fresh green beans are $1.29 lb
Sweet Potatoes $.29 lb
Cool Whip 2/$2.00

Food Lion also has their own coupon printables, but I have never used them. Some seem to get great deals with these coupons though. I need to try it one day.

No comments: