Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sickness

I didn't realize how many times a 4 year old can cough in one minute. Everyone in the family seems to be a little sick. I am taking my 4 year old to the Dr. in a few minutes. She has been running a slight fever, runny nose, and cough cough cough...oh, did I mention she's been coughing? A dear friend informed me to put Vicks vapor rub on the bottom of her feet before she goes to bed to help with the coughing. Last night we did this, and it really worked! It didn't seem to work as well today while she has been up playing. I still am going to ask the doctor for a Rx. I assume they will not give her anything else, however it would be nice for her to be able to get some rest for the coughing. She stated her chest and belly hurts and it is probably her muscles. Well, I am off of here to take the kiddies to the Dr. They will be happy because they will get stickers...ahhh the simple pleasures in life. Just give me a good cup of hot coffee!

No comments: