Monday, April 19, 2010

What Have I Been Doing?

It would be nice if I could say I have been taking it easy but that's really not the case. I guess I have been taking it easy with getting deals though. I have not gotten a deal in several days. I've just been too busy with life. I have learned that I can take a break from saving money and nothing major happens (like my wallet exploding or something). Life goes on and it's ok to live without using a coupon! Now don't get me wrong, it's better on me mentally if I do use one. It still irritates me if I have to buy something and I know I could get a better deal elsewhere if I had planned accordingly. Maybe this week will be better. Things have slowed down just a tad.
Maybe I'll actually cook supper a few nights this week. On busy days, I just thank the Lord for dollar menus. Sometimes you do whatcha gotta do!

No comments: