Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING

Ok, I had to post this and this isn't everything. I had already put 8 boxes of Green Giant veggies in the freezer along with (3) 2 pound bags of Birds Eye veggies and you will also need to include a pack of Japanese noodles that I had started cooking in the microwave. I'm sorry about the light on the stove. Anyway, pictured : 2 bags gold fish, box of trash bags, 2 toaster strudels, 1 Keebler cookies, 1 lb butter, 2 jars Paul Newman sauce, 4 Old El Paso dinner kits, 3 soups in a cup, 3 foil pans, 4 Hormel dinners, 4 Healthy Choice dinners, 2 cans dog food, 2 boxes jello, 6 boxes pasta, (3) 6 packs of yogurt, 2 packs Chex.
The deals are from Bloom (triple coupons) and Publix (double coupons). I paid $12.00 and some change at Blooms and $24.00 and some change at Publix. I'm so excited because I haven't done a great deal like this in awhile.

No comments: