Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Am Blessed

I am truly blessed. Long ago I gave up wanting "things" for holidays. The kids have been so excited a few weeks now about Mother's Day. I think it's so sweet that they want to get me something and do things for me. I woke up and they had made me homemade bookmarks and wrote a note. I also got homemade cards. We had bought a plant holder that holds 3 clay pots at a thrift store the other week, so they each painted a clay pot to place in the container. They also made there own gift wrap for the book they gave me. I love things made with love. It really isn't what I get, but I sure do love the way it's given to me. The kids have been soooooo excited for days about this special day. They truly do love their mama!

I love my mama too and even I am excited about what I am given her today. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That sounds so sweet!